Northeastern grad transfer G Donnell Gresham, Jr. signed w/ UGA

3,707 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
6'1", 203 lbs. prospect made 41% of FG attempts, 37.9% of 3-pts. attempts, and 81.6% of FT attempts last season:

http://nuhuskies.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5542

dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
https://www.onlineathens.com/sports/20190501/bulldogs-land-graduate-transfer-guard
gritsK9
Excellent - as long as it doesn't cost us Wheeler.
begger
Still seems like a damn good pickup. Very good player who won't be a star but is very effective offensively to compliment Edwards, Hammonds, and maybe Claxton, among others.

We have 7 or 8 open slots, depending on what Claxton decides. So there's plenty of room for Wheeler, and with that interest added, it seems Crean is looking for a much more up tempo, guard heavy, perimeter based roster more similar to what we are seeing NBA teams do offensively.

I'm just curious who else we are after aside from Wheeler. Cause even landing him leaves room for another big man or two. But he can definitely fill a need for a PG, and continuing to improve the overall handling, passing, and shooting for what Crean appears to be building.
gritsK9
I know there's room for Wheeler and don't expect that he would flip elsewhere because of Gresham, but that is what would be the concern.
Haney
Wheeler is obviously a kid that will play for more than one year, so adding Gresham shouldn't scare him away, only thing that concerns me is that he is from Houston and also ISU is a solid program. He would be coming a long way to Athens-course in looking, Athens is actually 2 hours closer to home!! Watching his film, we could sure use him, he would set up Ant for some easy looks, as well as our other shooters.
hpdog
Huge addition. Now have 2-3 openings, depending on Clax. Love to get Wheeler and a Big. Maybe JUCO?
willpmd
Crean is building a monster. Love it!
Every man should believe in something, I believe Florida sucks
Monteg 9226
Me to
dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
dawgpostsucks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.