Ant Edwards & Christian Brown have officially signed....

2,401 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by gritsK9
neKKiDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Very good signing class.....let's hope there is still some icing to go on the cake!

https://georgiadogs.com/news/2019/4/17/mens-basketball-bulldogs-ink-edwards-brown-to-secure-top-10-class.aspx
Drillerman
YES!! We are on our way!!!
Monkdawg
Let's add a couple more and move into the top 5!
willpmd
Reminds me a whole lot of the Kirby progression so far. Disappointing first season while installing a system with square pegs/round holes, but obvious excitement from the fan base (93k at G-day vs attendance record in BB)

Signing a whole bunch of really good round pegs in year one (Kirby it was OL, Crean's entire class fits that description).

I'm not sure we are making a championship run, but depending on these last couple spots and assuming no unexpected attrition, we could be pretty salty next year...

Exciting times to be a dawg!
Every man should believe in something, I believe Florida sucks
Monkdawg
Having signed 4 so far, and maybe another 3-4 more, Crean is re-working this roster fast. If Nic comes back, we will be much better from a pure talent level next season. Can't wait to see how the roster ends up. If we can pull 2-3 more potentially viable starters (maybe grad transfers), I think we will be NCAA tourney bound next season.
gritsK9
Any word on how the Sahvir Wheeler visit went this past weekend?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.