Going to Peachbowl

1,104 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by UGAgirlFAN
Mike3ga88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Super excited to be going to the game. Anyone NW of Atlanta recommend the best way of getting to stadium? Buy a parking pass, Uber or drive to Marta station I'm guessing H E Holmes?
Mattaadawg2b
Uber there is fine but leaving will be a handful but that goes for the train as well. For me, parking and tailgating is the only way to go. After the game, some cold brats or burgers will be right on time!!
UGAgirlFAN
I wish I could go.
I'm doing like last year not to jinx them since never in our history have we had back to back Nattys. So like last year no expectations or predictions just praying and hoping with underlying extreme nervous excitement.
Wish I could offer suggestions on the best way but I haven't lived in Georgia since 1990. So sorry.
I know at the Georgia Florida game parking was crowded but somewhat easy plus they had golf carts that they had driving you to the stadium was worth the money! But like the other commenter said leaving a whole new level. ABSOLUTELY if you get a parking pass by all means take advantage if you see golf carts or bicycles carrying you to your lot worth every penny.
DAWGS ALWAYS WIN OR LOSE
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.