TJ Daniles losing his job

5,469 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by RepThaDirty
BIGKNINE1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now that TJ lost his starting QB position, I wonder if West Coast QBs will be willing to make the trek to Georgia to play what may seem an impossible job to keep. As we know, Smart isn't too fond of West Coast QBs. TJ will be another QB who will not make the grade with the Georgia Bulldogs while Smarts has tenure at coaching. .
steelchair
Not sure where to start with this one.

1. It's JT
2. He was hurt and hasn't lost anything
3. Kirby has been pretty good at picking his players.
4. Go Dawgs!!
RedDawg
No offense, but this has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read. BigKNine1 continues to bring some of the worst takes a person can read (you were the one saying Zeus was being misused and was going to transfer, for example). And like steel chair said, it's JT, not TJ, plus it's Daniels not Daniles.

I know traffic is basically non-existent here, but please do yourself and all of us a favor and just stop posting.
gemdog
Way to identify a problem we don't have.

We've had 2 west coast QBs come to UGA in our lifetimes….given that some of best QBs in world come from GA - if we get no more from the west coast we will somehow survive..

WayxDawg
That is awful just awful
take.
Go Dawgs
BIGKNINE1
The order of factors: JT-TJ (as we know what we are tlkng about) doesn't alter the product.
SnoopyDawg
Why in tf would somebody think JT has lost his starting job?? He is hurt what have you been smoking?? LOL
CitadelDawg84
I smell a troll ...
dawg4Lfe76
I'm not sure if it's a typo. His name is JT. He hasn't lost his job. The coaching staff is continuing to rest him to ensure he's completely healed. We don't really need to use him for full games as of yet. Slowly give him in game reps. This can help in a long run.
BIGKNINE1
What have you been doing while my posts have credence?
BIGKNINE1
Jonathan Tyler or Tyler Jonathan, who really cares about the name? What matters is my news to you guys. Have you seen him lately? He won't come back either...mark my words. Too much at stake not to play.
BIGKNINE1
Really?
BIGKNINE1
Guess where is JT or TJ going next?
BIGKNINE1
steelchair said:

Not sure where to start with this one.

1. It's JT
2. He was hurt and hasn't lost anything
3. Kirby has been pretty good at picking his players.
4. Go Dawgs!!

"REALLY, buddy!!
BIGKNINE1
WayxDawg said:

That is awful just awful
take.
"REALLY, buddy?" But, I guess you are just really happy we won that you would give a flip about misuse and mismanagement of DAWG talent. These factors will kick our asses sooner than later and recruits are seeing how mismanaged talent goes to waste at our school. "Just sayin"
SirLloyd
Looks like bigknine1 knew what he was talking about after all. JT or is it TJ ride the pine after he was health. Now JT be gone and Burton right behind him. 26 catches in 14 games. If my maths right, that's less than 2 per game. Go somewhere they'll throw you the ball young man.
Rlnagle
JT was the hot Convertible Sports Car you bought : 1 Great Color 2 Great curb appeal. 3 Great Sound System with 8 speakers. 4 Great acceleration. The only problem is every time you had an important meeting it would not start, or every time you had a big vacation to the beach it broke down, or every time you took it in to the dealership to get it fixed they could never identify the problem. Finally you lost faith in the car and traded it in for a more reliable vehicle. This sums up our problem with JT.
BIGKNINE1
RedDawg said:

No offense, but this has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read. BigKNine1 continues to bring some of the worst takes a person can read (you were the one saying Zeus was being misused and was going to transfer, for example). And like steel chair said, it's JT, not TJ, plus it's Daniels not Daniles.

I know traffic is basically non-existent here, but please do yourself and all of us a favor and just stop posting.
RedDawg has been the most jealous posting DAWG here. He has a BIG bone to chew. Could he prove me wrong? Nawwww! Don't think so. But....., he can try. It is a free board.
RepThaDirty
Well, UGA won back to back National Championships because of Coach Smart's decisions. I'd say he knows exactly what he's doing and is leading them in the right direction.
If that was the trouble you we referring to, we have VERY different definitions of trouble!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.