Harissoum Coulibaly 2025

1,147 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by dawgs30008
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harissoum is a 5'10" combo guard from Paris France. I have seen a couple of highlights on her, but I haven't seen any other schools after her. She is on Coach Abe radar. I don't know if she will take visits or sign in November, but could be a steal for the Ladydawgs.
mmixon
Finally saw some film on Harissoum and I really like her. There are a few schools that I offered her, but I think Coach Abe and staff can possibly land her. I definitely would like to see UGA take five in this class. I have to say Coach Abe and staff have done an excellent job in recruiting this year and Harissoum would put the finishing touch on this class. I already know of two more that I would like to see them go after next year and that is Kate Harpring and Gabby Minus.
mmixon
I just saw on Instagram that Harissoum recently visited UGA possibly this morning. What really has me even more excited is Taja Cole was there and they took several pictures together. I am hoping Taja is her mentor and she is pushing Harissoum to UGA. This could be the icing on the cake.
dawg212003
We definitely need to get some size in the post.
mmixon
We will have a couple of scholarships still open. I am thinking we might try to get an experienced post in the transfer portal. Fatima and Amiya are improving as well and there are some posts out there in the next 2 recruiting classes that I am sure Coach Abe and staff will target.
caejal44
mmixon said:

Finally saw some film on Harissoum and I really like her. There are a few schools that I offered her, but I think Coach Abe and staff can possibly land her. I definitely would like to see UGA take five in this class. I have to say Coach Abe and staff have done an excellent job in recruiting this year and Harissoum would put the finishing touch on this class. I already know of two more that I would like to see them go after next year and that is Kate Harpring and Gabby Minus.

Bella Ragone in the 2026 class visited us recently as well.
mmixon
Some information I didn't post on Kate and Bella. Kate father is Matt Harpring who played for Ga Tech and he had a long NBA career. Bella mother and father I think were both athletes for the University of Louisville, you can quote me on that. Bella and Kate will be very hard to pull from those schools. Kate has had visits to Tech and Bella has visited Louisville several times already.
Dawg44
Kate was going to Tennessee until they fired the coach. She will not be coming here.
caejal44
Yeah, a double Louisville legacy will be hard to beat for Ragone unless she wants to play close to home.

Harpring had a great summer. I think Fortner has the best shot, but I could see her selecting a more successful suitor.

Either way, these are the types of in-state recruits that we need to have considering and visiting us even if we don't land them. It's an optics thing with other recruits. We don't want to be the ignored in-state school.
dawgs30008
In this world of recruiting, you cannot make them come here(UGA) if they do not want to. But, when we play them beat them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.