Lauren Jacobs 2025

960 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lauren has received an offer from Coach Abe and staff during the spring. Lauren is a 5'9" guard from Columbia South Carolina and she is planning to visit UGA August 31. She plays for Heathwood Hall high school.
mmixon
Lauren has a top 6 of UGA, Ole Miss, Clemson, Penn State, Florida and Auburn.
mmixon
Lauren was offered yesterday by her hometown school South Carolina and Dawn Staley. I guess Dawn is looking for depth with Raven Johnson being a senior and Madisen McDaniel getting injured and not being able to play her senior year in the playoffs. Also Dawn might not want to play Milaysia Fulwiley at the point guard. The other top point guards in the country haven't chosen South Carolina because they don't want to be on the bench. I was liking our chances with Lauren, now this might make things more difficult.
mmixon
I have been checking up on Lauren recruitment by UGA and I think we have a great shot at getting her. I didn't realize she had visited UGA on an unofficial and she related well with our staff. This is probably a UGA South Carolina recruitment. It might come down to being on South Carolina bench as a freshman or having a great chance to start as a freshman at UGA. She will take a official visit to UGA this coming Friday.
Dawg44
I'm hearing several girls we want are making a decision in the next few days. I hope we get at least two.
mmixon
The perfect class for 2025 would be Lauren Jacobs at point guard, Aubrey Beckham at 2 guard who could run the point, Jocelyn Faison small forward who could play the 2 guard, Zhen Craft at power forward who could play small forward and Nataliyah Gray at center who could play power forward as well. We are in all 5 final list.
mmixon
South Carolina offered Lauren the other day and she has went from a top 6 to a top 10. She has added South Carolina, Miss State, Va Tech and Marquette. Her previous 6 with the new 4 are UGA, Florida, Auburn, Ole Miss, Clemson and Penn State. I think UGA is right there but we have to Lauren it will be better to come to UGA and get on the floor as a freshman rather than be on the bench at South Carolina. The worst thing that we can do right now is not continue to recruit Caliyah Devillasee hard. If I could get a commitment from either, I would take it. We have a good relationship with both and I think they would be a good fit with Aubrey. I think Coach Abe will have a good feel on where we are with Lauren after her official this weekend.
mmixon
Lauren committed to Ole Miss today. I was wanting her but we have 4 guards so far in these last 2 classes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.