Jessica Fields

813 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have checked Jessica Fields Twitter X account and it looks like we are one of the few teams that has not offered her. What is our staff doing. None of those elite players committed to UGA last year and they already committing to other teams this year. Fields is better than any post player on next year's team. I am starting to see if we are ever going to have a winning program, we will have to do like South Carolina and hire a coach who will get a top notch staff in Athens. It is already looking like another losing season.
Dawg44
I'm hearing we may be getting a great player any day now.
mmixon
I am praying you are right Dawg44. This was the first time I have seen the Ladydawgs with a losing record. It is a terrible feeling, believe me. I am still hoping Coach Abe and staff start looking more in the state of Georgia.
Dawg44
I'm hearing now the great player has decided to wait and see where her friends choose to play. The last two girls that played this game is now playing for South Carolina.

mmixon
I am not surprised. You have to get on these kids early and stay on them. When you don't, you give other coaches an opportunity to get them. Plus, after you just had a losing season, nobody wants to go play for a loser. As bad as this past season was, next is probably going to be worse.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.