Aubrey Beckham 2025

1,016 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aubrey is considered one of the top players in the state for 2025. Hailee Swain from Holy Innocent is considered the top player, I haven't seen her play. She committed to Stanford last year as a sophomore. But I want to get Aubrey who is taller and a true point guard. At 5'11" she is a complete point guard who is an excellent defender. She is a Coach Abe type of player and we need to start getting the best out of Georgia again. We have always gotten Jan Azars best players, Anne Marie Armstrong and Mikayla Coombs and hopefully Aubrey.
Dawg44
Thank you so much for sharing all of this information.
mmixon
You're welcome Dawg44. I have been keeping up with recruiting for the Ladydawgs for 40 years, all the way back when Coach Landers drove to Chicago in a snow storm to see the great Janet Harris play. She was the first number one player to sign with the Ladydawgs.
mmixon
I found out that Aubrey visited UGA back in June with her entire family. They seemed to enjoy themselves and I am hoping that we offer her younger sister. I also found out that our own Mikayla Coombs is an assistant coach at Hebron Christian with her former coach Jan Azar. I am definitely hoping for an early commitment from Aubrey to start the 2025 class.
mmixon
I checked to see what Aubrey and her Hebron team has done so far and they are 12 and 2 with the first lost to Long Island High School by ten and a close lost to Montverde Academy. Both teams are top 10 nationally. Aubrey is considered super six in Georgia and the only under classmen. I looked at her latest highlights and she has really improved offensively.
Coach Abe really needs to get Aubrey, because we haven't gotten any of the kids they identified early. We were really lucky to get the Davis Twins and we still need to hit the transfer portal. This year's team already has had some terrible losses and Arkansas really made the team look bad. Their best player who averaged over 20 points didn't play. No Diamond Battles, Britney Smith and Malury Bates. We don't have anyone close to those players. Recruiting is the only way we can get better. As I said before, this team is really going to struggle.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.