Fatima Diakhate

1,341 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by caejal44
ccurry3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I never hear talk about Fatima Diakhate. At 6'5 can she help this team playing the center position
Dawg44
You are so correct. I hope she surprises us this year. I wondered why she was redshirted last year?
mmixon
She played for Montverde Academy which is the best in the nation. Just by practicing every day there you are going against the best which makes you better. Then you have to look at Coach Abe and staff does developing players, Diamond Battles redshirted her freshman year at UCF and she turned out pretty good. A redshirt is not a bad thing. I remember Christi Thomas senior year, we missed the final four off of a bad nocall. She didn't play a lot her freshman year because we were loaded at the post position and if she had been available for us in 2005 with all that talent, we might have a National Championship trophy in the case.
caejal44
Could have been injury-related or having seven post players (3 super seniors and 2 seniors) last year. It gives her an opportunity for free graduate studies if she chooses. Not a bad deal.
caejal44
I just want to say that watching her growth from game to game is very exciting.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.