Shemera Williams cuts list to 6

2,206 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gablue1
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No UGA!
mac25
Wow, a lot of hope for the 2019 class is fading.
imfrmzn4
The players that we really want and that fit our system are still out there. Don't lose hope in this class or in this coaching staff. They will handle business when its all said and done
mac25
I'm definitely not loosing hope and I truly love this coaches and what they are doing at UGA. (I will admit I have questioned the work and role of staff members before). Nevertheless, I wish nothing but the best for Joni and hope like heck that she could bring a National Championship to UGA.
Tyree02
Post players according to a source are the focus for this class and it seems like the staff like Chloe Chapman more so than Williams. Also, it seems of the staff doesn't feel good about a kid they are moving on without any hesitation whatsoever.
gablue1
Tyree02 said:

Post players according to a source are the focus for this class and it seems like the staff like Chloe Chapman more so than Williams. Also, it seems of the staff doesn't feel good about a kid they are moving on without any hesitation whatsoever.
I would assume Isaacs would be a focus. Think she would be a good 4 for us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.