Eboni Walker

2,527 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
gablue1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Tyree02
Joni is going to have some tough decisions, because there are kids that she may have to turn down in this class. Recruiting has gotten so much better and I love it! In the 2020 class: I sense UGA landing Genesis Bryant and Anaya Boyd, but then you Sarah Ashlee Barker who is wanting to commit very soon. Joni seems to be taking two guards and a post in the 2020 class. I thought Barker was a lock to go to Bama because she is a Bama legacy. Her brother is currently a walk-on quarter back there at Bama and her father was a big time QB at Bama years ago, but one of her classmates stated that she wears nothing but Georgia shirts to school and I have always stated that when kids where a team's attire a lot that is a great indication on where the kid is leaning towards. Eboni Walker would be an outstanding pick-up because of her ability to play the 2-4 positions. Kid is very explosive as well.
gablue1
We have 5 ships to give out this year but not sure we use them all. If we used them all that would leave only 2 for the 20 class without attrition. We may save a couple for the 20 class.

We already have Javyn on board. How many do you think we sign for the 19 class and what positions do you think they will be?
mmixon
Recruiting is always tricky, it's like everyone is waiting on a certain school or Player to commit or receive a commit. I think UGA needs a scorer at the forward and guard positions. But, the player I want to see commit first is Raven Johnson. I really believe if Joni could get a commitment from her, she would be able to select who she wants. Raven is that type of Player that all other Players love to play with. As I have said before, not many Freshman win a State Championship in the highest division in Georgia. Even Maya Moore didn't win as a Freshman. Joni is keeping someone at every game Raven plays, we just have to sweat it out and hope that Raven chooses UGA when the time comes. She has so many friends who are rated high in their classification. I look at the 2020 class which is mainly the group she plays with. I would take them all. If Joni could get three of them, that would be a top 5 class. Then you would have a great opportunity to land Courtney Ogden and Essence Cody. How special would that be. I saw Andy Landers do it many times. That was his secret for success.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.