2020 5'11" F Zoesha Smith (Glynn Academy, GA) commits

4,109 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LadyDawgFan
LadyDawgFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congrats Zoesha, and welcome to the UGA family!
atlflips
I have not seen any information about her. Does anyone have any information about her? With her commitment we have only 1 spot left. Is there any updates on Olivia Cochran. We really need another post player.
Tyree02
Zoesha Smith had a great showing at Joni's team camp. A lot of kids from South Georgia don't the love that the kids get out of Atlanta and central Georgia. Zoesha is a dunking sensation and I had no idea until after her school camped at UGA a few weeks ago. At 6'0 she threw down a dunk in a game. I am praying we can land Cochran, and wish we had enough room for Anaya Boyd and Genesis Bryant!
mac25
Thanks Tyree for the info. I definitely hope as you do that we somehow figure out how to get the three ladies you mentioned in Cochran, Boyd, and Bryant. I also hope that eventually we can recruit some talented players with size. Keep bringing the info because this board is relative dormant as Bermuda grass in the winter.
gablue1
I suspect we will have attrition on the roster.
Tyree02

Zoesha is number 4 (in white) in the video. You guys can judge her game for yourselves. The kid is one of the most explosively athletic kids that I have seen in a longtime within the state of Georgia. Her leaping ability is amazing at 6'0. You can definitely see why the staff went all in to get her. She was starting to garner a lot of attention and drew in offers from other power 5 schools from the SEC, ACC, Big East and Big 12 Conference.
LadyDawgFan
Could be an Anriel Howard type player for us. Undersized, but uber-athletic.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.