Blue Star 3X3 2023 Championship

1,999 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Essence Cody, Courtney P Ogden, Reniya Kelly and Jaloni Cambridge represented the Connecticut Sun Team 1. These young ladies still have at least a month before you can call them freshmen, but they play like high school veterans. I looked at the 3X3 Championship Game and they are impressive. Cody went up against another talented big girl from California and Cody looked very good as usual. Reniya Kelly is very good and an outstanding Team Player. She is from the State of Alabama. Courtney Ogden is also outstanding, great shooter, rebounder, ball handler and a leader on the court. Cambridge didn't play a whole lot, but I think that was because she is a point guard like Reniya. Those four players could end up in the top 20 for 2023. Let me correct that Cambridge is in the class of 2024. She has the least experience with those girls is why she played the fewest minutes.
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saturday, Courtney won the three point shooting contest. This young Lady is very special, can do it all on the court and the classroom. I know Stanford hasn't offered her yet, but that will change by the time she is a junior. They will be hard to beat for her. The only thing I can think that will make her think about a possible other school is possibly an opportunity to play with her best friend Raven Johnson.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.