Random question on Orange Bowl shuttle options

352 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by LuvsDawgs
NP4435
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know of a shuttle service where you park at hotel or a place within a 10 mile radius of Hard Rock Stadium, and there's a reliable bus or shuttle service that will drop people off and then pick up after the game?

I'm looking for my parents, and they'd like to find something other than Uber or Lyft if possible. Any info or suggestions would be good. Thanks in advanced
LuvsDawgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All I can tell you is what happened to us. My wife and I drove to the stadium. But a young girl we know took an Uber and went to the designated pickup lot after the game. No Ubers showed up as reserved! None! The ones that did show up were scarfed up by people willing to tip big! Another problem was that it was New Years Eve. No taxis, no nothing! The police told this girl and her friend they HAD to leave now, because the police were told they were needed elsewhere. Luckily, the girl called my wife and I and we drove over to get them out of there. Very dangerous part of town.
Sorry I can't give you a tip, but that tells you of the issues in that hell-hole.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.