Another Covid story

1,567 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bulldawg1
deadeyedawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I got my 1'st shot jan 21 at Cobb-Douglas got home discovered they kept my medicare card
I called 3 times asking about it was told someone would me call me never did.
I called Medicare they sent me new card, today when I got up to get my shot the nurse
asked if every went ok on first shot, I said every thing went ok except you kept my medicare
card she said she was sorry then went into tent the 3 nurses busted out laughing then 1 of
the other nurses came out and said you are not gonna believe this the lady in front of you
got her 1'st shot the same day you did and was given your card, she just gave it to me and
asked me to get it back to you and I didn't know it would be this easy.
Someone tell me the odds of this, they have 6 lines with cars going thru that me and that lady
would be in same line both days. I think the Big Guy might be trying to tell me something.
SeaDawg
Go buy a lottery ticket.
SeaDawg
Jeepsince1941
I am in no hurry for the shot
Edward A Parker
Dawg44
Why would anyone need a shot for a hoax? :-)
Bulldawg1
Me either.

Our Pediatrician says no way he is taking it right now, and he is high risk. His family is from another country, and he went to medical school in California at a prestigious University; he doesn't trust the vaccine yet. He'd rather deal with COVID than potential vaccine issues.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.