This youth football coach should be arrested

5,738 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by edog
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SeaDawg
Put this jackass under the jail.
SeaDawg
PurpleBrave
That's disturbing. Let him do that to my kid and I promise I'd get flagged for targeting.
Marshall2014
No room for guy like that free. Should be behind bars.
ahurst344
Complete P.O.S. If this is his kid, imagine what happens behind closed doors if he is willing to do this in front of everyone.

Sadly, nobody in the video even sort of attempted to stop him.
DawgFreak
where the hell was the parents? unless it was his child but still............
BrewDawg
When he turns around yelling at someone, I think I hear someone saying, "Get off my son" but I'm not positive.
BirdDawg
I think he should be forced to put a helmet on and get Tyson to slap hi ear hole a few times.
JudgeLarryDawg
Please tell me that is not Three Year Letterman.
ssidedawg
Four refs just watched that?

I would have come out of stands no matter whose kid it was. That guy needs an ass whipping.
Zoesdawg69
Someone would have to bail me out if he did that to my kid. So the cameraman just stood and videoed? Hell no.....
Jeepsince1941
If I would have been there officiating that game I would have ejected him and call the Police on him.
Edward A Parker
sandersvilledawg
I can assure you the least of that SOB's worries would be going to mail if that were my kid. I'd be the one going to prison and he would be going to the morgue.
HomeGrown82
JudgeLarryDawg said:

Funny not funny but I had the same thought.
hecole74
I would fold his ass up if that was my child!! You don't do that kind of crap to a child, what the hell is wrong with this fool?
PurpleBrave
JudgeLarryDawg said:

PurpleBrave
There's some pretty big names chiming in that tweet
Spacetanker Dawg
That's f'ing assault. Child abuse. Child endangerment. Name it. Dude needs to be made famous in the worst sort of way. What a Jack hole.
Klc71
If I was just a fan, and that was not my son, I would still come out of the stands.
Bulldawg1
Holy moly, why is no.one coming to rescue those kids, stand up for them, and kick that coach off the field? That is child abuse/battery (probably not correct term), but either way - file charges and protect those boys. Get that person off the field, ban him for life. Not ok, at all, for any reason.
edog
No one objects because they would be labeled as racist.
Mattaadawg2b
Unfortunately I'm betting it was his own son. Extremely sad to watch in any case.
DawgFactor21
https://apple.news/AbHT_Ts1XRgOMYFV2BDpmJA

Some additional detail.
Lamar
Yeah, I agree with everyone else. The "coach" took a full on swing at the kid and there is nothing the kid could have done to warrant such an action.

It's really mind boggling that none of the refs, parents or other coaches didn't take some form of action against the coach immediately.

Frankly, I find the "apology" issued by the youth association that DawgFactor21 linked equally reprehensible, Sounded more like a feeble attempt to somehow justify and seemingly condone the actions of the "coach".

ssidedawg
Oldtimer65 said:

No one objects because they would be labeled as racist.
Nice try, but they looked to be all African American. So theres that.....
sicemdawgs77
Update:

https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/georgia-youth-football-coach-banned-for-life-after-assaulting-player-lebron-james-speaks-out-on-incident/amp/
ssidedawg
The Osceola County (Fla.) Sheriff's Department saw the video and a responding officer contacted the player's mother. According to the officer's report, she was "advised she was aware of the incident, and specifically stated she did not want to press charges."
Bulldawg1
I'm glad the Lebron quote was in there. I wouldn't have all the information needed about these events without Lebron's twitter comments - really tied everything togethee with no randomness.
sicemdawgs77
Bulldawg1 said:

I'm glad the Lebron quote was in there. I wouldn't have all the information needed about these events without Lebron's twitter comments - really tied everything togethee with no randomness.

I know. CBS seemed to make that the focal point.
CummingDawg22
ssidedawg said:

The Osceola County (Fla.) Sheriff's Department saw the video and a responding officer contacted the player's mother. According to the officer's report, she was "advised she was aware of the incident, and specifically stated she did not want to press charges."
The good news is, she doesn't get to make that choice.

Charges in criminal cases aren't brought by individuals. They are brought by the State. The investigation should be opened and then the DA brings the charges.
HunkerDownDawgs
I love that the coach's apology centered around "disciplining him for what he did" in public instead of in private. It's as if he thinks hitting the kid would have been ok had it been in private. Umm, no!
sicemdawgs77
HunkerDownDawgs said:

I love that the coach's apology centered around "disciplining him for what he did" in public instead of in private. It's as if he thinks hitting the kid would have been ok had it been in private. Umm, no!

Yep. He just does not get it. In private, he probably would have hurt the kid even more. Incredible.
viperoy
Of all the Dawgs that chimed in about beating this 350 pound man's ass for assaulting a child, how many of you acted or voted against taking fearful, hungry, crying children from their parents and incarcerating them--many of whom have never been reconnected to their parents?
ssidedawg
viperoy said:

Of all the Dawgs that chimed in about beating this 350 pound man's ass for assaulting a child, how many of you acted or voted against taking fearful, hungry, crying children from their parents and incarcerating them--many of whom have never been reconnected to their parents?

There was a vote on that? Wasn't on my ballot.

I am against that too but what in the F *** are you taking about besides tossing a red herring in the ring.
ugalee
If you've lost ssidedawg, you've lost middle America
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.