I'm ready to start

1,890 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bright Idea
rossvilledog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fagans, Harris and Wilridge with Hammonds and Clax; Turtle, Tyree and Derek, and the other freshmen, can come off the bench.
Champ
IMHO Wilridge should be sitting next to Mike Edwards and never play unless we have foul trouble. I don't get the Fagan love he shown me nothing I would like to see more Toppin, Ngumezi & Sargiunas.
rossvilledog
I'm all for your three guys getting more PT. Sure Fagans hasn't proved much but neither have the other point guards, and he is a freshman with a winning attitude. Let's see what he can do. I'd like to see us start to improve the pace and play better defense, which is where E'Torrian (sp?) comes in.
StevieBuckets
I could absolutely live with that starting lineup.

And I honestly don't get the Wilridge hate (I know many folks who have a low opinion of him). He's not much of a scorer, but he's a good defender and, while this may be a low bar, is probably the best passer on the team. He's also shooting 80%(!) from the free throw line after coming into the season under 50% for his career.
Bright Idea
At least quit playing 12-14 guys whomever they may be.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.