Hawks #1 draft pick

832 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Monkdawg
Monkdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I assume it will be Sarr from France, but of course the Hawks get the 1st pick in a year where there is no clear #1 pick. And whatever they do, it will be wrong....
BallDawg
No. Sarr is refusing to workout for us. He has made it clear what he wants his role to be on an NBA team and we do not fit his "vision", he has essentially cut off all contact with us last I heard. We are taking Zachary Ricchard or Clinigan if I had to guess.
Monkdawg
BallDawg said:

No. Sarr is refusing to workout for us. He has made it clear what he wants his role to be on an NBA team and we do not fit his "vision", he has essentially cut off all contact with us last I heard. We are taking Zachary Ricchard or Clinigan if I had to guess.
Doesn't mean we won't pick him. The kid from Duke, Banchero, recently chosen by Orlando, I believe, did not work out for them. They picked him anyway....
BallDawg
Yeah but I've heard rumors that our exec are pushovers and apparently are falling for this trap. I hope we do pick him, but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't.
Monkdawg
BallDawg said:

Yeah but I've heard rumors that our exec are pushovers and apparently are falling for this trap. I hope we do pick him, but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't.
Oh, I agree. Whatever the Hawks do, it will be a mistake....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.