Quick schedule update for those who might have missed it...

642 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by BallDawg
BallDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We added North Florida to the schedule. Middle of the pack Asun team. I actually watch a lot of Asun basketball. They lose Chaz Lanier to Tennessee, their best player, and as far as I know have not really "replaced" that level of production. Should be a similar result as to last year, 20 point win, but good team to play against and work some kinks out of against.
Monkdawg
BallDawg said:

We added North Florida to the schedule. Middle of the pack Asun team. I actually watch a lot of Asun basketball. They lose Chaz Lanier to Tennessee, their best player, and as far as I know have not really "replaced" that level of production. Should be a similar result as to last year, 20 point win, but good team to play against and work some kinks out of against.
Isn't this in some multi-team event with Tech hosting another team in the same event? Tech is hosting Texas Southern, I understand. It would have been nice to get two quality opponents.
BallDawg
Correct. We also officially have Texas Southern on the schedule. They're OK. Not sure what they have done in the offseason, I imagine this game will be the less competitive of the later. Seems like we have 7/13 non-conference games we need finalized, I imagine we will pick up 5 gimmie games and then 1 game that should be a toss up (a good mid-major or another P5 that would be a quality win).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.