Keep an eye out for Jordan Kee, a CG from FL.

681 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Monkdawg
Monkdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He is a 3 star 6'4" CG that we are expecting to sign and redshirt. I have watched a bit of film on him. There's not a lot available. He's got good size, a decent looking shot and seems to handle the ball OK based on the available film. But he is clearly being projected by the staff as someone who may help down the road.

Also, still expecting to sign PG Savo Drezgic, but he has to make sure he can reclassify.
BallDawg
Saw that. Think Key will have to buy in and have to be okay with waiting and development being his main focus. Not an impact player this year, however better to have him on scholarship then waste it on a walk on or a mid major or P5 guy who hasn't proven anything. Serbian PG is my main focus, I know that'll take some time but he's a must have. Still wish we would go after a big rather than Key, but that is what it is.
Monkdawg
BallDawg said:

Saw that. Think Key will have to buy in and have to be okay with waiting and development being his main focus. Not an impact player this year, however better to have him on scholarship then waste it on a walk on or a mid major or P5 guy who hasn't proven anything. Serbian PG is my main focus, I know that'll take some time but he's a must have. Still wish we would go after a big rather than Key, but that is what it is.
I think we needed another SF myself. Drezgic has a big upside. Don't know what to think about Key really. There's just not much about him on the Internet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.