Well there you have it re: Hammonds

1,928 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by StevieBuckets
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Crean lands Michael Foster, I applaud his recruiting chess prowess.

Now just win.
SidViciousDawg
Yep, just posted bout Rayshaun in your other thread. Crean badly needs to land a big fish.
gritsK9
The Athletic's Sam Vecenie publishes his Big Board 100 for the upcoming NBA draft. No. 99? Rayshaun Hammonds. The stupidity of these kids never ceases to amaze.
Monkdawg
Well, Hammonds may not have had a choice in the matter.
SidViciousDawg
If Hammonds were a grad transfer he'd be garnering at least the attention of Romello, prolly more. White averaged more as a freshman (10.8) than as a soph (8.4) or junior (10.2) compared to Hammonds 6.6/12.1/12.6 pts/game.

Don't get me wrong, I'd certainly take White in a heartbeat.
StevieBuckets
It's not a binary choice, though. It'd be one thing if it was NBA or nothing, but there are other ways to make money playing basketball.

If Rayshaun:
  • believed he had maxed out his growth in college
  • does not care about completing his degree right now
  • is ready to start making money playing basketball (or, for some reason, HAS to start making money playing basketball)

Then he made the right choice. Find out where you stand re: the NBA, then try to play your way there via the G-League or go make some money overseas.

Calling the kid stupid without knowing everything that went into the decision is...irresponsible, at best...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.