McMillian

2,087 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Monkdawg
Nostradawgus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems like a solid pick up in a position/ size of need. Like one description I saw of an tenacious rebounder. Really like the three to play.

Crean has GOT to find a SG now.
begger
Not to be negative on players I've never seen, but when was the last JUCO to become a top player? How many have become starters on top 30 teams in the last decade? I hope they are solid additions, but then again, what are the odds considering above? And that's three of them in a class that needs to be able to have an impact on the floor.
neKKiDawg
Didn't the spring signing period start last Wednesday? No official announcement from UGA so far......did McMillan sign, or do I have the dates wrong?
Monkdawg
For some reason, Crean doesn't always announce his signings. I don't get that myself, for someone who is always seeking to generate interest in the program. I'm sure he signed. The guy was coached by Wheeler's dad and played with Wheeler in TX. I'm sure we know the kid very well. Has Crean gotten a commitment from anyone who hasn't sign? I can't recall.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.