UGA Men's Basketball 2019 recruiting class not done per HC Tom Crean

2,373 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by begger
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1-2 more signees depending on if Claxton remains in the NBA Draft or returns to school (29 May is the deadline for him to decide):

dawgpostsucks
blackmountaindawg
2 Grad transfer big men in our "backyard". 6'8" Micaiah Henry, Tenn.Tech, from Decatur, Ga. and 6'9" Romani Hansen, Savannah St.

Crean needs to pull the trigger on a post soon. The pool is getting smaller by the day.
RedDawg
About a month or so ago, somebody must have put something in my drink. I woke up in some weird yet fantastic alternate reality where UGA Basketball actually recruits. I hope it doesn't wear off before next season!
Monkdawg
Those tweets from Crean lead me to think he's already got someone committed. Don't know who, but it sure seems like it.
jpzd33
Monkdawg said:

Those tweets from Crean lead me to think he's already got someone committed. Don't know who, but it sure seems like it.
Sounds like it. But then he went and offered the Wake Forest guy and the Ole Miss guy... If he has a commit, there are no more scholarships left to be offering...
begger
We have two spots if Claxton goes. Maybe we got one committed for the spot we knew was open. And now Claxton is getting feedback that's positive, so Crean is setting a CYA plan in case he does stay in the draft.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.