'We have NO chance against Bama!' Yeah, yeah, keep pouring it on!!!

1,680 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by apmdawg
Darindawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope this team hears those words 10000 times over the next 3 weeks. I hope they hear how wonderful Bama is and how they are the best team in the known Universe. I hope they keep hearing how we are going to get prison raped, because if we couldn't beat LSU, who got pummeled by the Tide, we don't stand a chance. I hope they hear it until they want to vomit...

Then, I hope they come out with a chip on their shoulder the size of Mt Everest and we finally take down our nemesis and win the SECCG.

Yeah, I know; This team doesn't look like it can beat Bama. Nobody looks like they can beat Bama. It will take something special. But I think this team will develop an 'us against the world' attitude over the next 3 weeks. I'm calling it now...the biggest upset of the season and one for the ages. It will take Bama making some mistakes...it will take us playing better than we have, even in blow out wins. But it all comes down to who wants it more. The beat us in the SECCG game a few years ago when we shot ourselves in the foot with that ill-fated Conely Catch. They won it last year on the strength of bad refereeing. The last two times we've played them, we were the better team and got our hearts not just broke, but ripped out and stomped on. It's like the Laws of Physics won't let us beat them or something. But all of that is about to change. This season, they look like the better team. Maybe they are, maybe they're not...but it won't matter.
We want this more....UGA 23 Bama 21 and Hot Rod is lifted on the team's shoulders after the winning kick.
apmdawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not to sound like serpent head Carville, but the only way we beat Bammer is if the powers that be in the SEC office feel 80% (or more) sure that Bama will still get in the CFP even if they lose to us. Carville went off the rails on his ESPN rant about his SEC conspiracy theories. If Devin White had played the whole game for LSU, Bama still would have boat raced the tigers. However, I do believe that there are considerations taken into account by the league office concerning winners and losers and how the outcomes will effect the league's bottom line. For example, when is the last time Bama got called for holding in a big game? Another example was the sketchy officiating in last weeks game vs. MSU.
Darin, I believe that we can win, I just don't feel as confident that the league will want us to win.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.