Former UGA QB Jacob Eason happy to be back home in Washington

2,685 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dogstick
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/sports/college/2018/04/16/washingtons-quarterback-future-happy-back-home/522347002/
CitadelDawg84
Good luck to him. Will be sure to follow him in 2019. Thought he was "The" man but man that Fromm kid can ball.
JudgeLarryDawg
Good article. Thanks, AFD. However things work out For SkinnyQB in Washington, he wasn't going to beat out Jake Fromm State Farm
HBGDawg
DGD who ran into some bad luck. Best of luck to him at Washington!
dawgpostsucks
StalkinDawg
He'll do much better in Washingtons spread attack. Playing from the shotgun, relatively weak defenses that he never has to take his eyes off of. No drops to learn. I think he'll have a great career out there.
I'm too ugly or something
dawgpostsucks
https://flywareagle.com/2018/08/27/auburn-football-jarrett-stidham-washington-huskies-quarterback-jacob-eason/

"He's been great. For me, the No. 1 thing is just how he's fit in here," Petersen said of Eason. "The guys like him. He's a really good guy. He's great to be around. That's been awesome to see. Here's a guy that's played some big-time football already, can't play this year. You'd never know it. He just fits in. He's awesome. He can throw good passes when he's on the scout team like Stidham does. He sure can (help)."
Dogstick
What I hate is he really took to UGA and the South-LOVED the southern food and was a real recruiter for UGA. Not saying he should have re-started over Fromm-just saying he was DGD and good kid. Best wishes at Washington except when he meets us in playoff next year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.