Is Jordan Davis worth a top pick.

1,260 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RedDawg
ddken12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I absolutley love Jordan Davis but he doesn't produce. In four years for us he only recorded 7 sacks and 11.5 tackles for loss. Will he be a great NT and eat up blocks? Yes, but is that worthy of a top 15 pick? This review sums him up really well. Why would you take him in the top 15 or why wouldn't you? I think it's crazy teams are considering him in the top of round one because he's big and can run fast. Show me one highlight of him chasing a guy down 40 yards downfield!!!

https://www.draftdive.com/jordan-davis-scouting-report/
RedDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty ridiculous question, of course he's "worth" a top pick. He's the best DT in the game. Games are won & lost on the line of scrimmage, not by trying to put up stats. You don't see him chasing someone 40 yards down the field simply because no one ever gets that far down the field. In the last 2 seasons, the UGA defense has given up TWO rushing plays over 23 yards TOTAL. Jordan Davis is a walking, talking cheat code, and anyone who let's him slip past the 15-20th pick has a hole in their head.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.