Manuella Fernandez Alves 2025

922 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by mmixon
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Manuella is a 6'3" forward from Sao Paolo Brazil and she earned a scholarship to Central Pointe Christian Academy school in Kissimmee Florida. She played for the Brazilian national team that defeated the American National team in the FIBA games during the summer. Coach Abe offered her during August and Coach Abe still has ties to that area being the former coach of UCF. This season I definitely see a lot of talent in the state of Florida.
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have checked on Manuella and I love her game. She can position on the floor because at 6'3" or taller she handles the ball very well and is an excellent passer who knows how to rebound. Coach Abe needs to take a page out of Coach Landers book and that is to get on the road and see the players head coaches and get into the games and watch them play every chance you have. I mean Coach Landers drives to Chicago in a major snow storm to watch Janet Harris who was clearly the number one player in the country. You might say that doesn't make a difference but the words came out of Janet's mouth, I noticed Coach Landers was one of the few fans in the seats. She said he must really want me and she committed to Landers and she has all the records. Coach Abe has got to start landing players who are ready to play as freshman and not projects for down the road. As I have said before, the SEC is clearly the best league and is not kind to anyone. If you are trying to redshirt players, you will not be around long.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.