Georgia to play South Carolina State and(Perhaps St Johns)

311 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Big G
Hoopdawgfan1983
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It was announced Monday Morning that Georgia and South Carolina State will play on December 29th. And later in the evening it has also been reported that St Johns will schedule Georgia playing in the Bahamas the Hoop Dogs will play Marquette and now perhaps St Johns!
BallDawg
Good. Minus the SC State Game, Marquette and St John's will both no doubt be Q1 games, so this gives us a great chance to feel us out early in the season and have a chance to boost the resume come March. I love it.
Monkdawg
I am always in favor of playing tough schedules. It's even more important when you have upgraded the talent on the team. At some point, you have to start getting big wins for polls and potential recruits to pay attention.
Big G
With the players uga is recruiting I think they will do well with a good chance to make the big dance.
Big G
The goal is to reach the big dance,and maintain consistency from year to year,that is good sound recruiting and quarlity play. The next few signing will say alot how far we have come,right now if you really love the dawgs there is excitement all around the basketball team.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.