AJ Hoggard

562 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Monkdawg
BallDawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow... Some way somehow we made his final 5. Georgia, Washington, Vandy, Florida, USC. Impressed we still have the money or drive to even be able to compete and go after a guy this late in the process, I do not know the last time we had the ability to be this active in recruiting, this long, for this high quality of players. He would definitely be the PG we need and would help the ball handling duties so much. Proven he can play at the highest level. I do not see any traction on any particular school but with these other programs it feels as if we have at least a fighters chance on them.
Big G
Would be a very big for this program,and the future of Ga basketball recruiting.
Big G
BallDawg said:

Wow... Some way somehow we made his final 5. Georgia, Washington, Vandy, Florida, USC. Impressed we still have the money or drive to even be able to compete and go after a guy this late in the process, I do not know the last time we had the ability to be this active in recruiting, this long, for this high quality of players. He would definitely be the PG we need and would help the ball handling duties so much. Proven he can play at the highest level. I do not see any traction on any particular school but with these other programs it feels as if we have at least a fighters chance on them.
Really think uga is really serious about improving uga basketball recruiting, better personel ,better results.
BallDawg
Agreed. Definitely would be the quality of player we need and would benefit the program. I did however hear from multiple sources within that Michigan State program that he has a few issues and was essentially asked by tom izzo to hit the portal. An attitude and an issue with being high 24/7. Will have to see if CMW can pick him up and change that, and maybe he just needs a change of environment and fresh start, but that's not ideal when you bring in a veteran and they aren't the best leader off the court.
Monkdawg
BallDawg said:

Agreed. Definitely would be the quality of player we need and would benefit the program. I did however hear from multiple sources within that Michigan State program that he has a few issues and was essentially asked by tom izzo to hit the portal. An attitude and an issue with being high 24/7. Will have to see if CMW can pick him up and change that, and maybe he just needs a change of environment and fresh start, but that's not ideal when you bring in a veteran and they aren't the best leader off the court.
I hope White does his homework on this kid. I suspect he will. While I think we do need a PG (probably a backup), I think our bigger need is at wing or SF. We also could use a backup C.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.