Javyn Nicholson

3,185 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gablue1
mmixon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Javyn is having an outstanding Spring. She has moved up the ESPN 2019 board from #33 to #18. That is a huge jump and with Espn influence, it would make Javyn the first McDonald All American that Joni signs. Hadn't heard anything on Rickea Jackson as of late. We have offered Whitney Sollom a 6' 4" forward/center out of the state of Michigan. She is in the 2020 Class and a very good player.
mmixon
This is for anyone who follows Peachstatehoops. I noticed Javyn is not ranked by Peachstatehoops. I would assume that she hasn't attended any evaluation camps or tournaments that Peachstatehoops has is the reason for that. Can anyone verify this.
Tyree02
No she did not. Prospects Nation has her as a stock riser in their two tourneys thus far. She has started to play with Team Hubbard for Game Elite on the circuit. She is playing alongside Jordan Isaac and I posted some of their game highlights a few weeks ago. I can tell you now the prospects Nation staff is raving about her and I expect her to be listed amongst their top 30 if I had to take a guess. Javyn's footwork is the best I have seen since Jasmine Hassell was in a Georgia uniform. But yeah, Javyn left FBC for more exposure I think, and it seems to be working! In my opinion, that is the reason she moved up in the Hoopgurlz rankings and Isaacs was able to move into the Hoopgurlz rankings.
mmixon
Thanks Tyree02, I thought it was strange she wasn't ranked by Peachstatehoops. I also see a lot of resemblance between Jasmine Hassel and Javyn. I definitely think Javyn will give us that great back to the basket player we've needed since Jasmine Hassel.
gablue1
Tyree is she a legit 6-3?
Tyree02
Yes she is a legit 6'3. Joni is 6'1 and she was two inches or more taller than she was.
gablue1
That's Great News as we need some size on the interior.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.