Anyone have any info on who we will sign...

2,716 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mmixon
Dawg44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
during the Spring signing period?
dawgpostsucks
David, I haven't seen anything yet re: possible UGA Women's Basketball signees during the Division I Basketball Regular Signing Period (i.e., 11 April - 16 May 2018). Fwiw, Coach Joni Taylor secured a couple of prospects this past fall.

UGA Women's Basketball Signees During the Early Period (i.e., 8-15 November 2017):
- 2018 4* Guard Kaila Hubbard, 5'10" from Holy Innocents Episcopal School in Jonesboro, GA; top-50 national player
- 2018 4* Guard Donnetta Johnson, 5'11" from Baldwin High School in Queens, NY; top-50 national player

Btw, former Maryland center Jenna Staiti, 6'6" will debut for the Lady Dogs this fall after redshirting this past season at UGA. Recall that she was the Georgia's Gatorade Player of the Year and Miss Georgia Basketball in 2016 following her successful career at West Forsyth High School in Cumming, GA; ranked as the nation's #17 player and #1 in Georgia
Dawg44
Thanks Wade. I'm joining this site because of you. I've never thought more highly of any poster than yourself. You are the best.
dawgpostsucks
Dawg44 said:

Thanks Wade. I'm joining this site because of you. I've never thought more highly of any poster than yourself. You are the best.
Thanks David, I appreciate the compliment. Btw, as you know: "Tech lies, cheats, and steals".
mmixon
Finally getting a chance to look at some of the posts I didn't see doing the switch from Landers Lady Dawgs Board to the Lady Dawg Board. For some reason we haven't recognize Caitlin Hose as one of our signees. She is the third member of the 2018 Class out of Alabama. I like what I see from Caitlin, she is a strong 2 guard who has a very good jumper. She might be the first to see the floor of the three that we have signed. Very good ball handler, athletic rebounder and can use either hand. She is definitely underrated and the sleeper of our class. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of film on her, but again from what I've seen, she will do well for us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.