Well Dawg Fans....

2,645 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mac25
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today is the start of the viewing period pertaining to recruiting. Everything should start coming together about identifying targets and offers going out to kids on the AAU circuit. Prospectsnation just released their Top 60 for the 2020 class and there are a few Georgia kids. Anaya Boyd (20), Olivia Cochran (27) and Amira Abdur Rahim (56). I am sure Genesis Bryant will fall in the rankings somewhere. I am honestly shocked that she didn't make the top 60.
mac25
What are the rumors for the 19" class?
Tyree02
After this month passes, is when we start to hear a lot of chatter. I don't think any of the kids that we are in on are close to making their choices yet. I know we are in on Koi Love (6'0, F, from Florida), Shemera Williams (5'8, PG, from Wisconsin), Maori Davenport (6'4, P, from Alabama, but when I watched one of her state games, the commentator stated that Louisville was leading for her), Jordan Isaacs (6'2, F, from Georgia and I heard earlier that Stanford was recruiting her, but her recruitment has been very hush, hush and we could definitely use her due to her scoring ability and us losing Caliya after this upcoming season; kid could really help us a lot). Next, there is Lanetta Williams (6'3, F, out of Tennessee and she has a lot of Caliya's skill set, but I see her having a flourishing college career). Then there is Chloe Chapman (5'8, PG, out of Maryland). Lastly, Rickea Jackson (6'2, G/F, out of Michigan and this kid would really help us in a major way. She is just a HUGE talent). I also headed that UGA was trying to get in on Brea Beal out of Michigan.
dawgpostsucks
mac25
Thanks Tyree for the update
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.