Caitlin Hose

2,600 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gablue1
Tyree02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you want to see what we are getting in this kid go to
https://m.facebook.com/Rogerstv20
She is playing in the senior game, USA versus Canada. She is getting steals and knocking down three balls (deep ones at that) like they are lay-ups. She had 11 first half points. Even though that crossover step back jumper did not go down for her, it was beautiful. Rickea Jackson played in the underclassmen game along with Jordan Isaacs.
mac25
Thanks for the post. Caitlin has more game than what people are recognizing if she plays consistently as she did in this event. Great stroke from behind the arc.
Tyree02
The kid is a very good player. I know prospect scout, Bret McCormick tagged Hose as being sneaky good and that he did not know who she was until an event in December and that Georgia got a steal with her. She is a very smart player and just has a beautiful stroke. I also think that she may see the floor very early, because she plays within herself. Many of the kids that played with her in this all star game were not willing to share the ball. Many of those kids are going to have a rude awakening once they enter into college.
mmixon
I agree Tyree02, we are getting a very good player. Give our Staff a lot of credit, they do great evaluations on all players. It is not all about 5 stars, think of Syracuse getting all the way to the finals a couple of years ago with a couple of 4 stars and the rest were 3 stars. I really like what I saw of Caitlin, she has a strong body with a great jumper, very good ball handler and she can use either hand. I definitely see her playing early.
gablue1
Back when she committed last summer there were not a lot of scouting reports about her but the reports I was able to find all agreed she was a excellent 3 point shooter. From this report it looks like she has a lot more to her game than just shooting. This years team should be very interesting. If Staiti can give us a quality low post option we should be very, very good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.