Questions; Thanks

1,164 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LuvsDawgs
4NCSU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A few questions for Dogs fans:

1. If my son and I go to the game, how much range wise would a lower tier seat be if I bought them from a scalper? How much would an upper deck seat be from a scalper? We're gonna go on Sat. and try to see Georgia vs. South Carolina on Sat. night. Never been to a Georgia game and we live in Screven County.

2. Where is the best place for me to park? Am I looking at $20-$30?

3. Where are the 3 best places to eat in Athens for good country cooking?

Thank you.
dawglegright
All tickets are electronic now. I'm not sure what that means for game day scalpers.

I have two 50 yard line tickets for sale. $360 for the pair.

Section 107
Row 41

Leave email if interested.

You can park over near Stegeman Coliseum for free. The closer you park to Sanford, the higher the price. For $20-30, you'll be walking at least a mile, maybe more.
4NCSU
How far is Stegman Coliseum to Sanford Stadium? 1 mile or 2? Thanks.
dawglegright
It's about 1 mile. Park in some of the university buildings on agriculture drive.
RaleighDawg
I'd recommend finding seats through this site or use one of the many online ticket exchanges. It might actually be more legit scalping now being electronic, but I'm not sure I'd chance it.

Wish i had some unused ones or i'd send them your way. Always like to support a kids first game experience.

Not sure about country cooking. Sadly most of my favorites are slowly going away. Really sad to see the Gyro place downtown is gone. that was my favorite post game stop.
dawglegright
Never been here, but this restaurant could be an option.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Buffet-Restaurant/The-Carriage-House-of-Athens-286551165620849/
Boulderdawg
Tickets are electronic now but that is good news......As long as you have a smart phone......It does eliminate the problem of counterfeits. They will be people selling tickets to the game outside the stadium. What game you go will determine price and availability. They should be able to transfer tickets to your Email and you can either pay them with cash or a service like Venmo.

The closer you get to game time the more the tickets will go down in price. My experience at Sanford has been pretty good. The guys who sell are not there to rip you off but they will sell for as much as they can get so negotiate so negotiate .
LuvsDawgs
I might have a coupleā€¦I'll find out soon, and let you know.
Probably in 122, which is East Lower Club.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.