Prayers for all thru the storm

1,093 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bulldawg1
Dirteater Dawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope all of my fellow NW GA Dawgs are okay. It was a rough night for us up here with 5 fatalities and more missing in north Murray County (where McConkey graduated). I am not sure where it hit all over the state but it hit in Fort Ogelthorpe, Chatsworth, and more up here.
Lamar
Yeah, the storms across the south yesterday were pretty intense. It's not like those impacted by them weren't already dealing with the pandemic and living with their lives already in turmoil to a degree. They really need our prayers.

Upson County got hit pretty hard and at one point the debris from the tornado was visible on radar. There are some estimations that it packed 150+ mph winds and one of the major roads there has a house sitting in the middle of it.
Bulldawg1
Yes, hope everyone is. We have had lots of calls on trees being down - damage from metro Atlanta all the way to Chattanooga. That storm did a number - hate people are having to go through all this crap, along with all the quarantine/virus stuff.

We have people going to Chattanooga today if anyone needs help.. I know a few tree removal companies I can refer to whomever needs - until they get maxed out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.