Anyone else having fun being cooped up?

1,381 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by NWSoutherner
Klc71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm like a big kid. Our 10 year old had 3 zoom calls for school today. On her first I took off my shirt and walked behind her topless. She was so embarrassed. Second call I snuck up behind her and made a loud farting noise. She's just now talking to me again.

On a side note, just realized my wife has brown eyes....
CummingDawg22
Its been pretty terrible to me honestly.

Same amount of work, with no real weekends.

I'm glad someone is having fun.
Dean Legge
Staff
"On her first I took off my shirt and walked behind her topless"

That's how I asked my wife to marry me.
Bulldawg1
Work has been absolutely slammed. We are considered essential, and it has been nuts....lots of nights working until midnight or 2am. I am grateful we have been busy and have work, and feel for all those who do not. I will also be grateful when there is a break and rest.

Klc71
I work from home most of the time. Had a great routine that is completely gone now. Love 'em all, but cannot get back to normal soon enough for me.
NWSoutherner
I've not flown since the 5th of March, and not scheduled to work till the 22nd of March. Had vacation set aside to spend time with my daughter while she was supposed to be on spring break, and now having to go to court due to her mother saying "pandemic means I don't have to follow court order" (surprise for her when the court says otherwise, but I digress)

Last week got an indoor golf range set up in my parking spot in our garage. Net, mat, Eyeline Speed Trap...keeps me entertained when I do my morning and afternoon practices.

Trying to convince the wife that a launch monitor (like a Mevo +) would be extremely beneficial...

Of course the weather in Seattle is great (high 50's and sunny, no rain..), and the golf courses are closed.

Other than that, we've watched a TON of old Georgia Games and Braves Games.
DawgFactor21
Our golf courses are still open. Mentioned here before that I've gotten really good at hitting balls Into Charlie Wards backyard. He was out yesterday doing work on his BG Egg. Got a wave, no samples.
NWSoutherner
DawgFactor21 said:

Our golf courses are still open. Mentioned here before that I've gotten really good at hitting balls Into Charlie Wards backyard. He was out yesterday doing work on his BG Egg. Got a wave, no samples.
Sadly out here, the Governor decided that they weren't essential enough...even though our courses that the city owns (which are pretty good...Jefferson Park is where Fred Couples learned to play), had everything set up to zero contact/playing within the distancing guidelines.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.