Ed Orgeron

2,556 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ssidedawg
dawgpostsucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bulldawg1
This is sad, always hate to see/hear this.
JudgeLarryDawg
Agree. Anyone who has ever been down that road wouldn't wish divorce on anyone.
Klc71
It is sad. With as much time that big time college coaches have to spend on the road and in the office, I am surprised that divorce is not more prevalent.

HunkerDownDawgs
I am guessing he decided that he was already miserable in his marriage and tired of being told by his wife he was an idiot when everyone else around him were celebrating his accomplishments, which then led to someone telling him that if divorce was inevitable at some point anyway, or the potential to be happy was a risk that he found interesting, then better to go ahead and get divorced now before she gets half of all the money he will be making under his new contract.
CummingDawg22
HunkerDownDawgs said:

I am guessing he decided that he was already miserable in his marriage and tired of being told by his wife he was an idiot when everyone else around him were celebrating his accomplishments, which then led to someone telling him that if divorce was inevitable at some point anyway, or the potential to be happy was a risk that he found interesting, then better to go ahead and get divorced now before she gets half of all the money he will be making under his new contract.
Did I miss something with Coach O?
bhdawg
Hate to see this , They met at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis , Ed with Syracuse and Kelly was a hostess. He brought her to the TD club when he was at Ole Miss.
Gasdawg
CummingDawg22 said:

HunkerDownDawgs said:

Did I miss something with Coach O?

Isn't that true with all of us divorcees?
Dartslingindawg
yes, it is... Divorce sucks. Mine was two years ago after 21 years (not all married - but all together).

It just sucks

that's all
Gasdawg
Sorry to hear that, Dart. It's tough.
sicemdawgs77
Dartslingindawg said:

yes, it is... Divorce sucks. Mine was two years ago after 21 years (not all married - but all together).

It just sucks

that's all

That is a long time. Sorry to hear that also. I went through a divorce myself.
ElonDawg44
Hate to see that. I've heard divorce inquiries have increased by at least 50% during this pandemic/quarantine.

Maybe Ed was just home too much and completely changed the whole dynamic of the marriage.
ssidedawg
HunkerDownDawgs said:

Is this sarcasm?

First, that's a lot of speculation.

I am no lawyer, but that new contact will be on the table. If not, she can drag this out until it is.
HunkerDownDawgs
ssidedawg said:

HunkerDownDawgs said:

Is this sarcasm?

I am no lawyer, but that new contact will be on the table. If not, she can drag this out until it is.
The first three words of my post were "I am guessing", but if that wasn't clear enough, yes, my post was 100% speculation.
BirdDawg
I remember watching the Gameday special covering them and her battle with cancer. It was emotional.

I hate to hear this.
ssidedawg
HunkerDownDawgs said:

ssidedawg said:

HunkerDownDawgs said:

Is this sarcasm?

The first three words of my post were "I am guessing", but if that wasn't clear enough, yes, my post was 100% speculation.
I read that, but then you were oddly specific, LOL
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.