How many of you own a business?

1,778 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ahurst344
Dirtydawgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How is this affecting you?
Dean Legge
Staff
we will see.
Gasdawg
I do, but too early to tell now. I'm in a position where I can change a little and keep my employees busy and paid, though.
Dirteater Dawg
I have an 'essential' business. We have been slammed with customers this week but half of my staff are out due to several reasons - age, anxiety, non-covid sick. It is truly wearing the rest of us down however I am apprehensive about hiring new people in case we shift to shelter in place. We have adjusted to add procedures in place to prevent viral spread and added customer service additions to make things better for customers. It is difficult to maintain my business this way but I am going to continue fighting until I the government makes me stop.
yearofthedawg
We are dependent on travel, so we're getting killed.
LowIq
i dont own the business but am working for a company that keeps big trucks and heavy equipment working......we are the busiest we have been in my time here.
Birmdog
To date shipments are normal.
I don't know when, but this can't last given
Everything else going on.
We supply steel related to construction.
Customer backlogs are strong but credit will eventually seize up.
I look for a 2-3 month rough patch at the least.
champ1210
I have a real estate appraisal company. We are busy as usual.
Daggerdog35
I do and it sucks but I think we will be able to make it through this. It's a winery and so far our customers have continued to support us through pick-ups and deliveries. We are trying to come up with more ideas and offers to let our customers now we are still here.
ahurst344
https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources

SBA disaster assistance loan program information. This may be of use to some of you at this time.

https://www.frazierdeeter.com/coronavirus/

Some additional resources from my firm that may be helpful as well. Lots of moving parts here.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.