For a laugh...

1,602 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GoodDawg4733
jt10mc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
from the FGF...

"A few years ago I posted about possibly dating a hot midget that kind of had a thing for me, but I was wary because she was a bit of a drinker and had a mean streak and, frankly, was a bit of a tramp. I know these things because a group of us had been out socially. Plus, we worked at the same place, although not for the same company. I wound up never doing it, for which I got cussed out, but we remained friends. After moving I lost touch with her as people tend to do, but she called me a couple of days ago because she is moving here after the new year and she wants to know if I would like to go out with her, and she sort of hinted around that she needed someplace to stay until she got a place of her own.

Since I got fired from my last job and found another one things have been pretty good. I don't want to be unkind and not help her in a time of need, but I worry about inviting an alcoholic, sexually promiscuous midget with anger issues into my home. And it has nothing to do with her being a midget, but if things go south then I'm sure that will be thrown up to me. The thing is, if she would cut out the drinking, that would probably end the violence. She is otherwise a great girl with a good job and would be nice catch.

I don't know if I should risk it. Should I try to change her? Because if not then she is entrenched like a weed and it's a no win situation for me because society will always take the midget's side."

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-dating-a-midget-advice-needed-because-i-dont-want-to-have-a-bunch-of-drama-in-my-life.321125/
Piggskinn
I couldn't stop reading this. Just wow
GoodDawg4733
Hysterical. I typically read FGF frequently, this was one of the best
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.