?????????????????????

1,891 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by WayxDawg
65dawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
lots of questions and not many answers and today will provide SOME. UGA vs Ky? Fromm?Evans? Coaches? Iran? Way to much for an old white guy! 65 Tucked
dynamicbigboy
Pretty sure you can close the book on Evans. You have to assume the talent was not worth the headaches and distractions. I hate to lose this kind of talent but I am sure CKS knows what he is doing.
Lamar
Questions seem to describe life in general as a Dawg 65.

Is Psychic Friends Network still around? Might be time to give Madam Cleo a call.
HBGDawg
My predictions:
We lose a close one to KY tonight
Fromm returns, Dawg fans everywhere rejoice
Iran backs down
65dawg
I prefer darts in the dark.. 65
JudgeLarryDawg
Win tonight would be huge for hoops Dawgs. I figure 8 conference wins gets UGA in the tournament.

We are probably better off without Evans. Can't imagine him having 3 trouble-free years on any campus.

My guess is Fromm stays...no, goes, I don't know.

Iran? Media wants to make this a bigger crisis than it really is.

Dawgs early line vs Virginia -21.5, if Fromm returns.
65dawg
Thanks Judge, I can sleep tonight! 65
Dartslingindawg
The Hoop Dawgs are likely pissed about being passed over in the rankings after an away win at #9 Memphis. A Memphis team that had won 10 straight games.

And this with their best player struggling the whole game...

Whether ranked or not, that will stand as a very quality win come tourney time if we're sitting at 18/19 wins
Spacetanker Dawg
Violently disagree with your perspective on Iran. While I don't think all out war is imminent, these are bad dudes. I dealt with Quods Force in Iraq. Nasty folks. And they are pissed. They will strike back. No doubt.
dawgpostsucks
Spacetanker Dawg said:

Violently disagree with your perspective on Iran. While I don't think all out war is imminent, these are bad dudes. I dealt with Quods Force in Iraq. Nasty folks. And they are pissed. They will strike back. No doubt.
In 2008 I served >6.5 months in Baghad, Iraq and was very concerned every time I left the base of explosively formed projectiles (EFPs) the Quds Force planted which lead to 20% of U.S. Forces combat casualties.
UticaDawg
Spacetanker Dawg said:

32 Iranians killed and 190 injured in a stampede during the guy's funeral. These aren't normal folks we're dealing with here.
WayxDawg
Not sure this is the proper form for political debate, but here it goes!
Trump is not Bush nor Obama if Iran believes they are going to draw the US into a conventional war where we send our young men and women back into harms way they are fatally misreading the situation! President Trump does not answer to the establishment elite in DC so therefore this will be handled in a very swift a decisive manner! Not one that is going to end well for Iran.. I am praying that someone in Iran has enough sense not to make the devastating decision to test President Trumps resolve to protect the interests of the United States of America! Iran's only smart play is to stand down!
Go Dawgs
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.