Long Day

1,922 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Cook Dawg
65dawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Retirement is easy everyday but the today is especially long waiting on Aug. 31st and the commits.. 65 Tucked The bar at 5 and 10 does not open until 5:30PM One manhattan on the rocks with a premium bourbon.. Salute'
65dawg
Buckdawger
Today is a long day, in fact, the longest. Happy Summer Solstice. Today, the northern hemisphere is tilted on it's axis closest to the sun, so make sure you don't drink too many of those Manhattans, 65, or you may fall off and drift into space. Don't be laying on a beach somewhere in those thongs, either. The sun will be out longer and you
might burn your ass. You might want to use a little sunscreen, as well, but don't expect anyone to help put it on.
I surely won't.
65dawg
One manhattan is it bro and the beach is for bums. Athens only has the might Oconee in three versions.. Keep safe and keep your head down as the Druids are here.. 65 Tucked
65dawg
Buckdawger
65dawg said:

One manhattan is it bro and the beach is for bums. Athens only has the might Oconee in three versions.. Keep safe and keep your head down as the Druids are here.. 65 Tucked
Yep, guess I'm a bum, but I like to walk em, not lay on them. I do enjoy the sounds and
the breeze though.
Cook Dawg
Buckdawger said:

65dawg said:

Yep, guess I'm a bum, but I like to walk em, not lay on them. I do enjoy the sounds and
the breeze though.
Buck,

I really hate to break this to you but, Frankie and Annett have moved on.

No more Beach Blanket Bingo's.

Sorry,

cookdawg

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.