Fromm mad at the coaches.

3,320 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BIGKNINE1
BIGKNINE1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What was Fromm pissed about? He was really having it with KS and CKS was kissing him and consoling Fromm so that to calm him down about something. Wonder what that was? Could it had been that Fromm wanted more work than what he is being allowed to do? Or.....something else? I really hope Fromm leaves Georgia even if he gets drafted late. Need new blood at QB and O, as a whole.
Haney
Fromm has been frustrated this year, same with Swift. Is that because of Coley?? I think part of it is the play calling but also the overall offense is just not executing, which is on them and not the OC. When you lose your top 5 WR's at one time, you have to expect growing pains.
BIGKNINE1
My problem is that we have not just two good WRs, but several that, if groomed well and given opps, would help us in many situations, but no reps for them is just wasting their stay in football. I bet they want to play, at least, when games have been decided already one way or another. Yet, they languish riding the pine and that isn't developing talent, IMHO. Yet...., when we need them, because of lack of playing time, they just go and show their running skills, but no balls go their way....frustrating, indeed. Great teams develop their player personnel to the best of their ability and depth is formed in which very little separation for starter to 4th in line is seen. But..that is me thinking aloud. Do you remember a kid named Justin Fields, et all?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.