Kentucky has hired away Virginia Tech coach Kenny Brooks. It's Kentucky, so you know that they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Kentucky gets Kenny Brooks, Texas and Oklahoma will be in the SEC starting football season. Our women's basketball team just went deeper into the hole. I remember when Vince Dooley became Athletic Director. He said his goal was to make UGA competitive in all sports and he did it. A lot of folks will never get this question answered, UGA was the first school to play for the National Championship in football and go to the Men's and Women's basketball teams final four in the same calendar year. That's right, the football team played in the National Championship game for a 82 season and the Men and Women's basketball teams both went to the final fours in 83. And now the Men's basketball team has a coach finally since Tubby Smith I feel that can get us back into the college basketball conversation again. Coach Abe is a good coach, but the big with her is can she recruit. I still remember reading about Andy Landers driving to Chicago in a snow storm to see Janet Harris. Janet said she looked up and Andy was one of the few people in the Gym. That's what it took to make UGA a great program and Andy did it. Will we ever get back into the conversation of women's basketball.